Saturday, January 31, 2009

Will You?


This is a post for my friend Kelly. She came over for a scrap night (and some wine - funny how those can go together) and I started this page. She never saw it finished so I wanted to post it to show her how it turned out.

It is also a page I am proud of and wanted to share. I'll be honest, I don't keep track of my supplies but I know some. If you are curious, ask in a comment and I'll dig it up :)


This page is an adventure in a one picture page for me. I don't usually do one picture layouts and I usually only do two page spreads. I wanted to try something different and this is what came out. The theme is the night of our engagement and the picture is from a cruise we took a year before we got engaged for his 30th birthday.

I wanted to page to be neutral so I printed it in sepia, although hard to tell in this picture of the page. I'll have to work on my skills of uploading pictures of my work, but I hope you like it!

Much Aloha,
Steph



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout, welcome to the world of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's so pretty! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Steph, I drink beer, lol, but I love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful layout!!! Welcome to the blogging world! Now you can join in on PTI Blog Hops!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a great layout! love you did your title :)

    ReplyDelete