Saturday, January 31, 2009

Welcome!

I created this blog to share some of my life with you....

I am a lover of scrapbooking and crafting as well as wine, much to the chagrin of my friends. I have shared my loves with them and for some it has taken hold of them as well. There are those who share my love of a great Meritage and those who get giddy with excitement over a scallop punch. I'm sure you know which category you fall into! =)

My hope is that you enjoy your reading, but also to hold me accountable to sharing my crafts with you.

So enjoy (with a glass of wine if you like) and please leave your comments as to your thoughts about my posts.

Much Aloha,
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blogdom! I too am new at this blogging thing, but it is fun. You keep the wine flowing and I will keep the Margaritas salty!!!

    ReplyDelete