Saturday, February 13, 2010

CPS sketch

Wow, long time no blog. I had a pretty busy end of 2009... but here's to more time to craft in 2010.

I'm a big fan of PTI or Papertrey Ink. For their 3rd anniversary they have teamed up with the CPS blog for a card sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch from the CPS blog:


I made a card for a friend's baby shower using PTI's Baby Button Bits and Inside & Out: Baby.











I hope you like it! And go check out Papertrey's 3rd Anniversary party on the night of the 14th and the CPS blog too. =)






Supplies Used (All PTI):
Dark Chocolate Cardstock, Polka Dot Parade Patterned Paper
Spring Moss Ribbon, Rustic Cream Twine
Holiday Button Assortment
Dark Chocolate Ink

3 comments:

  1. Love this card and template. I especially like the little touches on the inside, like the button. Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie this is so cute. I really must get that set now that you've enabled me!

    Oh, and THANKS A LOT for actually typing out the words to "Break my Stride" on the forum... now I'll NEVER get it out of my head! lol *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok now you've done it! *Brahahaha* Thanks for the youtube link! Shiny silver lame' pants? Oh please where can I get me a pair! *grin*
    You are too funny girly!

    ReplyDelete